Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3D Modeling, some ideas

Hey it's Wednesday, so that means update!  Unfortunately, I don't have too much to update on.  I'm working on a 3D model of Espio right now, which I am hoping to have done by next week (at least modeling it; texturing will probably be the week after).

Here he is so far:

I also have been working out the script for my senior thesis.  I explained it before, but I plan on having that done by next week, as well as some rough boards for it.  I've been looking around for inspiration regarding medium.  I want to try my hand at some more toon shading, especially if I decide on doing 2D, flash based animation with CGI backgrounds.

Aside from that, not much else is going on.  It's been a bit of a slower week, as last week I was pulling together my reel.  I do have prototypes for a business card.


I have to put my email and such on to it, but that's what I want it to look like.

Well, I should have more to show next time.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment