Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blog Hiatus, Art, and Graduation


Hello, bloggers and potential readers!  If you're reading this, congratulations!  That means I updated my blog in what appears to be almost a year.  I will get a legitimate website eventually, but for now this will suffice.  Either way, I've decided to update my blog with newer art and a fresher template.  I plan to update on a more regular basis, regardless of whether or not I have new art to post up.

Anywho, as for life updates, I'm now a college graduate.  I think that warrants some sort of noteworthy commencement, and who could ask for a better commencement speech than one from Neil Gaiman?



And here's a picture of myself with Neil Gaiman.  A tad blurry, but I got up, close and personal with one of the best writers of our times.



This is a light update.  Once I figure out how to reconfigure this site, I will post up some art.  By tonight or tomorrow, expect to see some work from the past year.  Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment