Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Future projects

Hey all, just sharing my thoughts and ideas with the blogging front.  Probably in the next few days or a week, I'm going to start boarding an idea for my senior thesis.  It will involve two characters of mine, Pan and Callisto (brother and sister), and I plan on going for some trippy, psychological stuff in my piece (as well as a bit of dialogue).  Anyway, I'll pop it by periodically to see if I can get feedback.

As far as other things go, I'm working at the school, and hopefully in downtime, can work on other projects on the side.  Definitely plan on doing some test animation (2D and 3D), practicing modeling techniques, and general drawing/concept art.

Also, here's a link to my junior piece, if you care to look.  I'm not sure who all sees this page, but check it out!  I'll be posting up a demo reel soon as well, so that will be something else.
http://www.vimeo.com/23783518

No comments:

Post a Comment