Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So I think I will updated every Wednesday.  Does that sound cool?  It's hump day, so might as well.

As you can see, I made a new logo for my blog.  Let me know what you think (I do plan on going back and fixing it up, just got lazy towards the end).

I don't really have much new to post, but for those that have seen my Zombie Amish film, I used charcoal backgrounds for a little bit more of a gritty texture.  Here are some of the better ones, I feel.

Amish homes, etc.

Side of the road

In town

Tollbooth


Well, I think this will be a rather short post.  I plan to have my demo reel up and moving by next post, as well as a working logo for my work.  My goal is to have at least one finished piece of work every week, even if it's just a still drawing.  Here's a little cartoony drawing to end on.  Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment